tisdag 30 december 2008

Web Colleagues

Ok Ok what up party people in tha place to be. I know its been a while, but ive been busy doin a little research in order to make this blog the best it can be. My latest and greatest project is Web Colleagues. Hmmmm I wonder if I can get any cash for promoting them on my site?? But any way Web Colleagues is a should I say "monster!!"
Click Here!

This is a web site that tells you everything you need to know about making money online. "WARNING" this is no get rich quick scheme. There is actual work associated with this program, and a whole lot of it. I've had the program for about a week now and have been reading my way through this thing. Everything that I have read about it has been positive. There is a section about making money with blogs that I am currently knee deep in. There is a section on writing articles for money. Among other things there is a complete internet money making system called iprofit which I have made a small attempt to figure out but I haven't gotten so far with yet. Talk about complicated!!! Or maybe just maybe I'm just an idiot. Anything is possible!! I read an article about some old lady that no experience of making money online that made 900 dollars in two days. I been doin it for a week and I got nothin!!!

If there is anyone out there that has any experience with this system and can help me out please comment me and let me know.

Bob The Idea Man





Inga kommentarer: