tisdag 30 december 2008

Blogging All The Way To The Bank

Rob Benwell is the creator of this system. He seems to be a really great guy. The amount of information you get from this guys site for free is amazing. I personally feel like he's told me the whole system. Except for his what is it, 5 step sure fire ways to make money with blogging, but I ain't payin no 30 bucks for that.
Click Here!

With his system what you do is of course is start up a blog. The bad part is that you have to pay for it. You have to buy a domain name and pay for web hosting. Maybe I'm just cheap. Can anyone tell me what is so much better about paying for a blog site as opposed to just using this free blogging site. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Another aspect of his system is that he provides you with 30 blog posts. This is pretty great. I'm actually thinking of using them on my site. It's always good with fresh content hahahaha!!! But seriously folks, this feature makes it easy to have and manage several different blogs at the same time. If you are like me and actually write your blog your self (sucker) then your chances or should I say exposure is greatly reduced. Yeah yeah so you say but Bob you're the Idea Man, why don't you try that buying blog content thing? Well then I would say, it's just not my style!!! Anyway here's that link check it out for yourself!!! Here is a review I found on YouTube.




Bob The Idea Man

Inga kommentarer: