tisdag 30 december 2008

T - Shirts and Skirts

Just a quick one this time. This idea hasn't come so far along ''yet'' but one business I always thought would work is a T- Shirt business. T-shirts are pretty cheap to buy and don't cost vey much to to put your own original designs on. But to open up a store just with t-shirts sounds pretty risky, thats why I added the skirts. Just to broaden my client base by more than 50%.

My sisters husband is a photographer. I had planned to go on to his web site and steal some of his stylish images and doctor them a little on photshop so that they were unrecognizable, and print them on some T-shirts but as of yesterday his website still isn't finished. I guess my millions will have wait......For now check out this one let me know what you think .... picture this on a T-shirt!!! (a little too abstract?)

When and if I ever do get this T-shirt company off the ground I'd better do it good cause I got some pretty stiff competition. Check out this website. http://www.shirtstore.se/ I don't know a whole lot about website building (thats why I'm writing a blogg) but this looks like a pretty good one, and the choices man do they got alot of T-shirts. Man this is startin to sound like a commercial for them. Maybe I should contact them and ask for some money for this advertisment. Look at that another Idea!!!!!

Bob The Idea Man

Inga kommentarer: