tisdag 30 december 2008

The SpiderwebMarketing System

Oh yes good old Internet marketing. This one really started it all for me in the way of trying to make money online. I really thought this one would be my cash cow!!! I can't even really say I know what went wrong. They said that it was completely ''free'' but as we all know nothing is ever really free!! The first expense came when you are told to ''BUY'' a domain name. It was only something like 8 bucks but still it ain't free. In their defense on the web site they say that it is not necessary to buy the domain name to make money but it was highly recommended. As far as I could understand it was a system where you get people to sign up on various free web sites and then receive a commission on it. I ''bought'' the website but only because it was free for the first 7 days. I figured if I could make some money in those 7 days then I would keep it, but I didn't make a dime.

Maybe I'm just too impatient. I set up all the websites they told me too. I followed every instruction (except the ones that costed me money) and still no cash flow. I was even given a bunch of e-mail addresses from I assume the guy that I was working under. If I would make money then so would he, so it was in his best interest to help me out. But still nothing! I watched a bunch of videos and read many testimonials, so I know there are people out there makin money on this thing but I sure didn't! I still have my account so if anyone wants to go and check it out and add themselves to my ''downline'' I sure would appreciate it. Here's the link theSpiderWebSystem.com/bobalichous or I guess you can just watch the video!!!

As Featured on ArticleCity.com





Bob The Idea Man

Inga kommentarer: